A couple of months ago, Shiseido released WASO, a skincare range celebrating a new approach to beauty and designed to treat the need of Millenials skin.
Shiseido’s new range “Essential Energy” will be launch globally starting January 2018.
The new range features 4 products: Moisturizing Cream 50ml, Moisturizing Gel Cream 50ml, Day Emulsion 75ml SPF30 PA+++ (Only available in Asia) and a Day Cream 50ml SPF20 (Only available in Europe, Middle East ＆ Africa and Americas).
Essential Energy addresses a growing concern among women in their 30’s that their skin is becoming increasingly desensitized to skincare. It combines the power of science and nature:
- ReNeura Technology™ activates the power of touch to awaken unresponsive skin and to boost the effectiveness of skincare products.
- Ashitaba helps preserve and sustain the energy required for efficient sensory transmission.
How does it work?
The formulation heart is an Active Response Powder made of malleable spheres. These spheres will detect any skin damages and help the skin to acknowledge them. Working in synergy, the Ashitaba fosters this sensory transmission. ReNeura Technology™ helps forge inner connections that improve skin’s ability to employ the power of skincare, bringing out lasting beauty.
Shiseido “Essential Energy” products contain:
- Assam Tea Extract and Pearl Extract to inhibit double carbonylation of the stratum corneum and the dermal proteins.
- Benefits: Protects the outermost layer of the skin from oxidative stress, oxidative stress leads to skin aging and hyperpigmentation.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract to suppress oxidation of lipids.
- Benefit: Reinforces skin barrier.
- Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract to promote the production of epidermal hyaluronic acid.
- Benefits: Preserves moisture, resulting in the visible loss of firmness, pliability, and plumpness. Revitalizes skin’s outer layers so they look and feel softer, smoother, and, glowingly hydrated to instantly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.